BOC has several ways to help you save for the future PLUS earn a little extra along the way!
- Regular Savings Accounts
- Money Market Savings
- Certificates of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Accounts
No matter what type of savings account you choose, from a Regular Savings Account to an IRA, we can help you find what you have been looking for in banking.
Our Regular Savings Account allows you to earn interest and still have funds at your fingertips.
- Interest-bearing account
- Minimum balance of $200.00 required to open
- Six (6) withdrawals per statement cycle
- Free 24-hour telephone assistance
- Direct deposit
- Automatic transfers
- If balance falls below $200.00 during statement cycle, account will be charged $2.50.
- Service charge is waived and no minimum balance required for minors
Interest is accrued daily and paid quarterly when the statement is generated. If account is closed between statement cycles, no interest will be paid. (BOC checking account is required to obtain debit card)
For more information on savings accounts, come by any of our three locations or contact our new accounts department at any of our four locations.
- Yukon Office - (405) 354-3030
- I-40 and Mustang Road Office - (405) 324-9615
- Mustang Office - (405) 256-5110
- El Reno Office - (405) 262-8272