What can BOC do for your business?
We are committed to making your relationship with Bank of Commerce both enjoyable and profitable. Call us!
- Yukon Office - Doug Tippens , Tim Holt or J. Charles Thomas (405) 354-3030
- I-40 and Mustang Road Office - Suzanne Briscoe- (405) 324-9615
- El Reno Office - Jay Emory or Gerardo Troncoso- (405) 262-8272
- Mustang Office- Stan Griffin (405) 256-5110
Tell us what you plan to do with your funds, and we can help guide you to the best solution for all your needs. We understand the demands of the small business owners, farmers, manufacturers and more.
- Lines of credit or working-capital loans
A revolving line of credit that allows you to borrow, repay and borrow again. A working revolving line of credit can be for seasonal needs, business expansion, increased inventory or permanent purposes.
- Accounts receivable financing
Keep working capital on hand while funds are tied up in accounts receivable
- Real estate financing
Custom financing for developers, real estate investors or homebuilders
Acquisitions, expansion and renovations
Loans to build or improve retail property, office buildings, churches, housing developments, and custom built homes.
- Equipment financing
Loans to help you secure new technology - expand operations or improve your business efficiency.
- Agriculture loans
Loans for livestock, crops and machinery.
Bank of Commerce offers a wide variety of lending programs tailored to meet your specific needs. We look forward to visiting with you soon!