BOC Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture saves time handling your checks and allows businesses to process the check deposits from a computer without making a daily trip to the bank. This allows you to focus on your business instead of interrupting your day.
Remote Capture is ideal for you if you:
- Deposit large-dollar checks
- Cannot leave your business during the day
- You may not be near one of our BOC locations
- Make frequent deposits
How does Remote Capture work?
- Converts paper checks into electronic transactions
- Desktop scanner images front and back of checks
- Deposits scanned checks online
- Captures the image and sends deposit to BOC
- Access reports detailing remote deposit activity
How can this benefit your business?
- Added convenience - less time at the bank means more time for business
- Improved security – lower risk of lost deposits
- Speeds cash flow
Bank of Commerce is among some of the first banks in the nation to offer this product. If you are interested in more information, please contact one of our loan specialists at any of our 4 locations.
- Yukon Office - (405) 354-3030
- I-40 and Mustang Road Office - (405) 324-9615
- Mustang Office - (405) 256-5110
- El Reno Office - (405) 262-8272